- This event has passed.
Simply Chocolate Workshop
23 July @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm£36.50
Chocolate Workshop Details
- Time: 2 1/2 hours (can over-run slightly)
- Skill Level: Absolute Beginners
- Cost: £36.50
- Equipment: All equipment, aprons and recipe sheets (emailed after the class) will be provided. In hot weather please bring a cool box to take your lovely chocolates home.
- Class size: Class sizes are kept to a maximum of 6
What you will learn
- Chocolate – where it’s from and its types (milk, dark and whi
- Advice on storage
- Tips for working with chocolate
- What is bloom and how to avoid it
- How to temper chocolate and why you need to do it
- Using tempered chocolate to create handmade chocolate treats with moulds
- Enrobing techniques
- How to add flavour to your treats
- Using lustre dusts to colour chocolate
Your class will begin with a welcome tea or coffee in the cookery school’s cafe, where you will have a chance to meet your fellow students and tutor. Your tutor will then talk you through the class menu and what you can expect before you are assigned a workspace in our fully equipped kitchen. The step-by-step tuition is fun and easy to follow and the cookery school team will be available to assist you throughout the class. All equipment and ingredients are supplied.
You will take home the fruits of your labour in lovely boxes to stun your friends and family.
“So today I went to The Cookshelf and what a experience it was. It had a lovely atmosphere and the lady that runs the place is lovely. If you are looking for a fun day, morning or afternoon I would definitely recommend it”. – Shelby B. 25th June 2017 via Facebook
After Care Service
ALL our classes come with our “After Care Service”. If you have any questions following your class or course, then just ask and we will endeavour to help in any way we can. Your relationship with the Cookshelf Cook School doesn’t stop at the door!
If you would like to book a “Simply Chocolate” Workshop for your company, then please give us a call on 01323 732280 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to discuss any event with you.